- Has a strong operational background with 20 years' experience in the oil & gas industry, including over 10 years’ experience of working in West Africa
- Acted as VP Operations for Savannah between 2016 and 2018, and prior to this had worked for both major (Total) and independent (Perenco) oil and gas companies. His experience has been focused on production optimisation, onshore facilities design and operation, management of drilling campaigns and seismic acquisition programs
- Joined Savannah from Niamey-based construction company Primo et Geb where he served as CEO, and as such has significant experience managing large-scale projects in Niger. Studied at George Washington University in Washington, D.C.
- Manages 6 full-time employees in Savannah’s Niamey office
- Background in oil and gas equities and investment banking, joined Savannah from Canaccord where she was the #1 ranked specialist sales person in the Small/Mid-Cap Oil & Gas Extel rankings (2013 & 2014)
- Previously, worked on a range of M&A and ECM transactions in the Energy & Power investment banking team at Merrill Lynch